Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

24 Week Appt......

YAY 24 Weeks!!!!!! I am so happy to get to this milestone and be passing it......Both babies look amazing and I am so happy they are doing so well. Aria is measuring in at 1 lb 7 oz. and 12 3/4 in. Alexander is measuring in at 1 lb 9 oz and 13 in long. I didn't get the percentiles but they assured me both were healthy and growing appropriately.

In the past week I have come down with severe itching and they did blood work but it came back with borderline results so they will retest in 2 weeks. It's possible I have cholestasis in pregnancy. It's really not treatable, they just monitor me and the babies and make sure they are not in distress and make sure my liver doesn't start failing....

Cervix is great and it unchanged at 4.5+ cm long and no signs of funneling. I am happy to report that my previa is finally moved off the cervix and is no longer a threat.

Stretching and growing has been getting more painful as I am reaching a whole new realm of big...I just take it one day at a time and can't do much.....I also have finally gained weight past my pre-pregnancy weight and that's a big accomplishment!!!

That's all for now...here is to 13 more weeks and then BABIES!!!!!

  
24 weeks Womb view

No comments:

Post a Comment