Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

15 Weeks Today!!!!

So it's been a bit of a roller coaster the past week but I am now 15 weeks!!!!! That means in 1 more week we find out the sexes YAY!!!!! Things are looking up for the future and I can't wait to start buying the baby stuff...
How awesome to have a house full of babies. They truly are a blessing and I will bend over backwards to get them as close to full term as possible. I know the best blessing in life is to be a mother and I get a double blessing all at once so that means I am double blessed.

My Angel Gabriella was due this month and it's always a hard month for me to get through. I know she is in a better place and I have to trust in God to know that. Through her I was able to have Addyson and then be blessed with twins!!!! For this I am thankful for her Everyday and miss her every moment I am alive!!!!

Stay tuned for the announcement of the sexes Feb. 10th!!!! Hoping they both let us take a peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment