Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

17 weeks!!!

We are on our way to the first goal of 24 weeks!!!! 24 weeks is the age of viability in the doctors eyes.....Not my favorite term but I can breathe easier once I pass that point...Then it's the 28 week mark followed by 32 weeks and we will be home free from there.

We went ahead and bought the stroller and car seats while they were on sale....It's early but I have much confidence in this pregnancy so I am staying positive!!!

The last couple days have been a lot of growing and pulling...Both babies are very active. Aria likes the daytime and Alexander starts bouncing around at night when I lay down to go to bed....I am hoping that schedule changes!!!

I had to venture out and buy some new maternity shirts that are longer since the others are getting to short and very fast.

I am happy to say my TAC is holding very well. I have lots of pressure but was told it's from the placenta and Baby Aria sitting right on top of the TAC. I am open to the stitch (which is expected) we just make sure I remain closed under it. Right now my cervix measures 4+ cm long and closed tight from stitch down. At this point with Addy I only had about 1.5cm of cervix left and was completely funneled.....I am not on bedrest but due to uterine irritability I am staying off my feet and keeping hydrated!!!!

I will keep everyone posted as I get new info and progress!!!


16 week twins



16w4d "I am already bigger"


Stroller

1 of 2 carseats

The Set

The arrows point to my TAC (stitch) and thats placenta and baby sitting right on top of it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment